There is not a great deal of information about the Town Hall, other than it was built in 1857 and “thoroughly repaired” in 1869. It is constructed on a rectangular plan, with a shallow-pitched roof and triangular pediment. An addition in the rear, constructed in 1968, emulates the original building in materials and details. Its four Ionic columns are reflected by Doric pilasters at the corners. The windows have six-over-six sash with projecting cornices and sills. Architecturally, the building is an important element of the Branford Green.