Time to Explore.
Passes have been generously provided by the Friends of the James Blackstone Memorial Library and the Allan Louis Loeb Foundation.
Passes to museums, historical sites and attractions can be printed on demand or picked up in the Youth Services Department during regular library hours. Pass terms and conditions have changed so please read carefully below. Have questions, call the library at 203. 488. 1441. ext. 323.
- One pass per family
- Must have a valid library card
- Passes can be reserved up to 90 days in advance
- Patrons can reserve/check-out a total of 5 passes per month
- Patrons can reserve/check-out the same pass a total of 3 times per month
- The icons below indicate that the pass can be printed or emailed on demand so you do not have to come to the library to check-out the pass
- Passes without this icon are physical so they still need to be checked-in and out in the Youth Services Department.
- Physical passes still accrue $2.00 per day when returned late
- Physical passes must be checked in by 11 AM the following day of use
Click here to reserve a museum pass by name.
Discounts may be subject to change from time to time; confirm current discount with museum of your choice.
Free Connecticut Museums
Admissions to these museums are FREE, so library passes are not required.
Ballard Institute and Museum
1 Royce Circle | Mansfield | 860.486.8580
Connecticut College Arboretum
270 Mohegan Avenue | New London | 860.439.5020
Connecticut State Museum of Natural History
219 Hillside Road | Storrs | 860.486.4460
Davison Art Center
301 High Street | Middletown | 860.685.2500
Knights of Columbus Museum
1 State Street | New Haven | 203.865.0400
Museum of Connecticut History
231 Capitol Avenue | Hartford | 860.757.6535
Submarine Force Museum
1 Crystal Lake Road | Groton | 860.694.3174
735 Nod Hill Road | Wilton | 203.834.1896
William Benton Museum
245 Glenbrook Road | Storrs | 860.486.4520
Yale Center for British Art
1080 Chapel Street | New Haven | 203.432.2800
Yale University Art Gallery
111 Chapel Street | New Haven | 203.432.0600