CaddyStacks at Blackstone: It’s Mini Golf in the Library!
Be a sponsor at our first indoor mini golf fundraising event on October 3 & 4, 2015.
CaddyStacks at Blackstone will take place on Saturday from 10am-4pm, and Sunday from 1pm-4pm, where the library will be transformed into an 18-hole mini golf course for the enjoyment of the community (and will still be open for regular business!).
In addition to daytime play, on Saturday evening there will be a special adults-only event, The 19th Hole Party, which includes the opportunity to play the entire 18-hole course, local craft beer tasting, appetizers, and a silent auction/prize drawing.
Approximately 500 individuals are expected to play at the event, and since the Library will be open, hundreds more will witness the fun (and your sponsor signs!). You can also decorate your sponsored hole with items relating to your organization – including adding a few obstacles!
The funds raised by CaddyStacks at Blackstone will be used by the library to continue to enhance its mission of providing essential access to information, resources, and unique shared experiences to help ensure Branford is an educated and enriched community.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available:
— Title Sponsor: $2500
- Exclusive—Event title: “CaddyStacks at Blackstone sponsored by…”
- Title Sponsor will receive top billing on all publicity materials including signage, website, social media, library event calendar, course map and scorecards
- Opportunity to decorate “19th Hole” for publicity display in library rotunda 1-month prior to event
- Option to distribute promotional items during event
- Four Tickets for Saturday evening 19th Hole Party
- Foursome for daily golf on October 3 and 4 (total of 8 tickets)
— Hole Sponsorships
Each Hole Sponsorship includes:
- Logo on hole sign, opportunity to decorate hole
- Sponsor recognition on website, course map/scorecards
- 2 tickets to 19th Hole Party
First Hole Sponsorship: $500– SOLD 18th Hole Sponsorship: $500– SOLD
- Holes #2 through #17: $250 – 1 SPONSORSHIP STILL AVAILABLE
— Scorecard Ads $100 (maximum 15)
- Your ad appears on every scorecard handed out to players
— Donation for Prize Drawing
- Sign at table near your item donation featuring your name/organization
Please contact Katy Dillman, Development & Outreach Librarian, at 203.488.1441, ext. 313 or email@example.com to secure your sponsorship today.
Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
Holes #1 & 18
Friends of the Blackstone Library
Holes #2 through #17
Susan Barnes & Dan Cosgrove
Polly & Al Fitz
Attorney Richard Florentine
Andy McKirdy & Attorney Robin Bruce Sandler