The Library Building Is Open to the Public
Library services are restricted to browsing & borrowing materials, use of computers by appointment, and copier, scanner, & fax equipment.
- Please keep your visits brief.
- All seating, other than that at the computers, will be unavailable.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring any food or drink into the library.
- Meetings, onsite programs, and interactive play areas remain suspended.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID, please do not come to the library.
- While on library property, you must practice social distancing and proper use of an appropriate face mask covering both the nose and mouth at all times (our policy). An appropriate face covering shall consist of a cloth mask or disposable procedure-style mask that completely covers the individual’s nose and mouth. An appropriate face covering shall not include “neck gaiters,” bandanas, scarves, or exhalation valve masks. All visitors, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine, must wear an appropriate face mask. You must put your mask on BEFORE entering the building.
Open Access Hours
- Monday-Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. & 2:00 – 7:00 p.m. (closed 12:30 – 2:00 p.m. for deep cleaning and sanitizing)
- Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Borrowing & Returning Items
Wallingford Library is offering Park ‘n Pickup no-contact pickup service for library materials. Requests may be placed by phone or online catalog. Park ‘n Pickup is now available for both Wallingford residents and non-residents!
Items should be returned to the outdoor book drop anytime! Please return items promptly so that others may enjoy them.
45-minute appointments for computer use may be scheduled online or by phone at (203)265-6754. You may book one appointment per day.
For short-term use (15 minutes or less), we have 2 Express computers available without an appointment on a first-come, first-served basis.
The photo printer in the Collaboratory is available during the 2:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. weekday appointment times.
Tax Forms & Tax Assistance
Federal tax forms are available in the lower lobby vestibule. We will not receive state tax forms this year. To request a Connecticut income tax form to be mailed to your home, please call the Department of Revenue Services at 800-382-9463.
Free tax preparation services are available in Wallingford. File virtually or schedule a drop off appointment. Learn more…
Collaboratory computers are available by appointment for digital media software, with photo printing allowed during the 2:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. weekday appointment times.
Limited laser cutting is offered using library-provided supplies only. You may submit a laser cutter request via our online form. We also accept 3D print requests. Please call the Information Desk for details.
Check out our calendar to see what’s going on!