Beginning on Wednesday, May 20 the library will be offering no-contact pickup of library materials. At this time, we are offering this service during scheduled appointment times for Blackstone Library owned items.
Once we fill your hold request, you will be contacted by a staff member with a time slot for pickup.
Please do not come to the library for pickup until you have been called and have an appointment for a specific day and time.
You can place a hold on the online catalog (note new browsing categories of Available items at the top of the page), email your request to email@example.com or call us at 203-488-1441, ext. 315.
- limit of 10 items per week per card
- items MUST be owned by Blackstone Library (we cannot get items from other libraries at this time)
- include your name and library card number
- list the titles you want and desired format (large print, audiobook, DVD, etc)
- include the author, if possible