Thursday, September 26 - September 29
5:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Featuring 70,000+ BOOKS!!! In the big tent on the Town Green!
- Preview: Thursday, September 26th 5:00PM to 10:00 PM
($15 admission fee from 5:00PM to 7:00PM,
Free Admission starting at 7:00PM through entire fair)
- Friday, September 27th 9:00AM to 10:00PM
- Saturday, September 28th, 9:00AM to 10:00PM
- Sunday, September 29th, 12:00 NOON to 3:00PM
100% donated, 75% Hardcover
Credit cards accepted
NO buyer restrictions. Dealers welcome!
Our sale does NOT have library discards or carryover from prior year sale
- Trade Paperback $2.00, Hardcover $3.00, Coffee table $5.00
- Children’s 50 cents and up
- Sunday BIG BAG SALE – $10 bag (bag provided by Friends of the Library)
Sorted into categories for easy, fun shopping!
Art/Music, Biography, Classics, Cook Books, Fiction, Garden, Health, History/Politics (US, Military, World), Literature/Poetry, Mystery, Psychology/Self Help, Reference, Religion, Philosophy, Science Fiction, Science/Nature, Sports, Trade, Coffee Table, Family, Foreign Language, Graphic Novels, Humor, Large Print, and more!
A large and comprehensive selection of children’s books – including Beginning Readers, Biography, Picture Books, Board Books, Chapter Books, Classics, Crafts & Hobbies, Disney, Educational Materials, Foreign Languages, Geography, Graphic Novels & Comics, High Quality, History, Holidays, Humor, Vintage, Young Adults and more!
Games, puzzles, music CDs, movies on DVDs, books on CD, and vinyl!
Also on green Saturday morning – Trinity Church Annual Fair – Pancake breakfast, Lunch, Baked goods, Children’s activities, Music and more!