Tuesday, August 27
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Each month, we’re meeting to catch-up, have some coffee, and discuss a YA book/feature film! What will we talk about? Likes, dislikes, similarities between the movie and book, who WE would cast in the lead roll… basically, everything! Copies of each month’s title can be found in the Youth Services Department, by placing a hold in our online catalog, or dropping by the meeting to snag the next title. All are welcome, even if you don’t complete the book!
This club meets at Common Grounds, a coffee shop on Main Street, where we can sink in some comfy chairs & practice adulting in a cool emo atmosphere. Don’t forget to bring money if you’d like to grab a drink & snacks (have you tried the turmeric soy late? And OMG the chocolate cake…).
- Tuesday, August 27th, 3-4pm: Captain Marvel by Kelly Sue DeConnick
- Saturday, September 7th: A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- Saturday, October 5th: Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Saturday, November 2nd: Book to to announced! Share your ideas for our next title & help us pick!
Ready to sign up? Visit our Teen Events List at http://blackstoneteenservices.eventbrite.com
Or email Miss Sarah today: email@example.com
* Please note: books selected for this club are listed as young adult, and will be geared towards middle or high school readers. While this means content won’t be too graphic, the themes may be mature in nature. Reader discretion is advised. Not sure if this month’s book is right for you? Email Miss Sarah to learn more!