Saturday, October 5
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Like books? Enjoy movies? We’re discussing both at our Teen Book Club!
Every month we’ll meet to catch-up over coffee & discuss a YA title that’s either available now or coming soon to the silver screen. We’ll talk about similarities and differences, the cast or, better yet, who WE would cast in the lead roll. All are welcome, even if you don’t complete the book–you can still participate in the discussion! The Teen Book Club will meet at Common Grounds, a coffee shop where we can sink in some comfy chairs and grab a drink! (Don’t forget to bring cash for some coffee, tea, or their killer chocolate cake!)
Want to join us? Here’s our Upcoming Schedule:
- Saturday, October 5th: Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Saturday, November 23rd: The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Saturday, December 28th: Eragon by Christopher Paolini
- Saturday, January 25th: Book to be announced! Share your ideas for our next title & help us pick!
Ready to sign up for some of the dates above?
Visit our Teen Events List at http://blackstoneteenservices.eventbrite.com
Or email Miss Sarah today: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note: books selected for this club are listed as teen or young adult, and will be geared towards middle or high school readers. This means content won’t be too graphic, but themes may be mature. Not sure if this month’s title is right for you? Email Miss Sarah to learn more!